The advantages of TISAX
- Cross-company recognition of the assessment results among all TISAX participants.
- Greater confidence in certified service providers and suppliers.
- Avoids the need for multiple checks.
- Fewer misunderstandings due to the harmonized VDA-ISA test catalogue.
- Mutual recognition in the TISAX network saves time and cost.
- Only one TISAX assessment every three years.
Becoming a Participant - Exchanging Information
Access to TISAX is via a subscriber registration, which takes place online on the TISAX portal. Registration is the prerequisite for being able to select a TISAX accredited audit service provider, like DQS. An organization may also register several locations and have a group assessment carried out. After an assessment based on VDA-ISA, information can be provided or obtained in TISAX.
Registration is easy via this website: https://www.enx.com/en-US/tisax/
GDPR gap analysis
A GDPR gap analysis audit helps organisations understand where they stand in relation to their data processing within the context of the new GDPR directive.
Besides traditional certifications, DQS has over 80 other standards in its portfolio. Below is a
selection. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you cannot find the standard you are looking for in the list below.